2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Ninth Question : With $1,000,000 what would you do ?

If someone gave you $1,000,000 what would you do with that money?

First, I would deposit a half in the bank, by opening up a savings account for my future. I would not touch that money for a fixed number of years and just let it gain interest.
Next, I would use a half to go on a tour of the world. This has always been my dream and I think, that by seeing how the rest of the world lives, I can get a broader world vision and a better perspective on life.

댓글 2개:

Mars :

Hi!! Genius!
Just thinking about having that amount of money makes me so happy. How amazing imagination!
Like you, I'd like to travel around the world with my loving family. I'd like to stroll along the beautiful beach with my husband. And near us, my kids will be making sandcastle.

kate(S0102) :

Hi, Genius!!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog^^

With $1,000,000, I'd like to travel all around the world first. One of my dreams is going backpacking Italy again. This time I want to go Amalfi seacoast and have fancy dinner in small beautiful restaurants. It would be great if I had someone who can go with me^^