2008년 4월 28일 월요일

Eighth Question : Strong and Weak point?

What are your strong and weak point?
Would you tell me at least more than one?

My strong point is positive attitude.
However I get in the hardest and the most miserable situation, I always try to look on the bright side. I think attitude is contgious so I make people around me happy.
My weak point is that I 'm a definite hoarder.
Even though things are not really useful anymore, I tend to hoard them.

댓글 2개:

익명 :

Hi Genius,

I was really impressed your realistic acting as a bad girl.
Actually I couldn't stop tears coming to my eyes while I was watching your class' skit performance with much laughter and a deep impression. How could you be such a bad bully?
Anyway, my answer is that my strong point is my loyalty and sincereness. My week point is that I can't make people laugh. I'm a kind of person that I really need Dr. entertaining. INVY!!

alice :

Hi Genius.
You did great job in your class skit performance. Your husband and you are such a beautiful couple. My strong point is positive thinking, too. So I am happy.But I am a little sensitive. Sometimes it is my strong point(about music or art) but that's my weak point too.