2008년 3월 17일 월요일

best place in your hometown

A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your hometown.
Where should this visitor go on that day? Why?

My hometown is Ulsan. Ulsan is famous for Hundai conglomerate.
So many people imagine many plants and smog in urban area.
Of course, yes.
But There is beutiful beach called Jungja beach.
Every summer many vacationers come here.
Enjoy some sea food and raw fish.
Have a lot of fun summer sports such as water jet ski, yacht sailing and wind surfing.
Jungja beach is so clean and clear that you don't have to worry about dirty smell.
In addition, Jungja beach has many round smooth pebbles.
Looking for tiny pretty pebbles is also another interesting play.

댓글 4개:

익명 :

My hometown is Dangjin which is located in the western part of Korea. It used to be called the back country before. But now you can notice a huge development going on there at the moment, due to the industry related to steel. It's not good for environment there but beneficial in economic light^^. So, if they go to the west sea near Dangjin, they can enjoy the gorgeous scenery of the sea and its shining rebirth to a big city under construction. And they can go to 왜목 village which allows us to appreciate both the sunrise and sunset^^

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi, I'm Tim, the one who likes you very much. I'm from Seosan, the far western part of Korean penisula, therefore, I can say to you, "We are in the opposite side each other. My home has a very clean and beatiful scenery, but last winter we crashed into a tragic environmental calamity against the scenery. In the near future we will recover the beautiful National Sea Park.
thanks!!!

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Hi, Genius!!
You and your husband are totally different person!!! Too sexy!!! Ha-ha-ha!!
I was born in Sururi, Seoul.
It has wonderful Bukhan mountain. it also has Dobong mountain and Surak mountain around it, so i can go there within 30 minutes subway's ride. The mountains has gorgeous rocky peaks and beautiful valleys, so rock climbers camp there and climb the peaks. I enjoy the four seasons there, especially I love early spring with agilia and young green leaves and fall with yellow and red leaves in the mountains.

Eric :

I'm sorry but I have no memory of my hometown because of my extraordinary childhood. ^^ To know more, ask me personally, then I'll tell you my tearing childhood story in detail. ^^; My bitrhplace is Chungju. Only birthplace!