2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Rebirth

All people will die some day. Suppose you come back to your life.
I want to be a fashion model and go on a trip all around the world for the fashion show.
If you were born again, what would you like to do the most thing?

댓글 5개:

익명 :

Hi, Genius~*^^*
I think you must be very pleased that you finally don't have any problem on your blog with getting the comments from classmates^^
Congratulations~!

Your question demands some time to think about it. I think what we really desire is to live a "happy life". And to accomplish such a goal, we should do the thing which we can devote ourself to with pleasure. So, my answer is;

I want to be a writer or an architect who is also absolutely good at music and dance ^^. Your question reminded me of a boy's answer to his aunt's question about his future dream. He gave a brilliant answer to her like this;"I'll be a biologist who can play the piano well". How smart he is! I was so amazed and impressed at his creative way of response.
So, I gave you a somewhat complicated answer^^. I have many things in my mind to do. But there is a limitation in carrying out my dream right now in this world. But I think if I made some efforts, I could make it about some things-in this world-which I mentioned as what I want to do in reborn world~*^^*

PAUL :

I want to be a P.E teacher.

PAUL :

I want to have a major in physical
treatment, so i treat muscle's pain others.
Another I wish to give laughing
to many people (whom I know).
Happy genius, you will be a good
mother.

PAUL :

Genius, I'm sorry for cathing a cold. I am pleased to talk with you. Thanks you very much for your advice and nice help.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

For me, there is no mmmore life after death, so I'll try my best in life..