2008년 3월 24일 월요일

create a new holiday

Holidays honor people or event.

If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it?



I want to make a "Volunteer Day" as a national hliday.

A holiday honoring those who volunteer to help others.

If all people participate in the volunteer work at least during only one day, our world would be better warm hearted society.

댓글 2개:

Eric :

^^Your question is so creative and something new! I want to make a "English Teacher's Day" It's not just my dream. It would be come true by President Lee. I think that because we, English teachers, have so many responsibilties and burdens by the demands of the times, President Lee has to help us survive in a harsh environment. Otherwise, so many English teachers are going to face a death from overwork. In the English Teacher's Day, all English teachers must be given an expensive bear bile(WoongDam) and the young antlers of the deer(NockYong) by government.

Nicole :

Hi Genius,
What a fantastic photo of you and your husband.
Great question too. I love the idea of volunteer day. It would be so good for everyone and bring attention to a lot of world problems. I think that I would like more emphasis placed on Earth Day which is April 22nd.