2008년 4월 7일 월요일

Fifth question Good parent?

I am a working mother who has a daughter.
Nowadays I feel fantastic when I see my daughter and play with her.
I have never felt this feeling before.
Being a parent gives me a kind of euphoria.HaHa..

What are some of the qualities of a good parent?

댓글 5개:

Sammy :

Hi, Gen
Most important is putting a curb our desire; I'll make my children best every area, I'll be the best parent in the world...

As you know, child(ren) is not our belongings. My wife really enjoy gardening, so she grows about 500 plants in balcony. I admire her devotion to all those plants. But I don't like her attitude for my children. She greedly force my children to study not considering their own characteristics. I sometimes advise her to treat them just like your plants. I mean we always try to understand the characteristics of people. If she ignore the specific character of the plants even though she knows it, she only gets terribe result.

I'd like to conclude my opinion because I feel hangover.

Let them behave freely and express themselves. Just watch what they really want to do, and try to find their talent. Then make good atmosphere for them. Then both-parents and children- enjoy their life.

Liz :

You know my kids are still young. As for now I hope they just grow up healthy. I always thank them for being healthy and cheerful.
I try to express my love toward them by hugging and kissing very often. I talk with them on the phone twice every day, after breakfast and dinner. I think it's good for them to feel my love even though we are separated from each other. And one more thing, two is better than one. Let your daughter have a sibling. Haha..

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

I have no kids and no plan to have them, but I have lots of children at school. My good quality is I know my happiness is very important. When I'm happy, I can give my happiness to my chilren.

Nicole :

Hi Genius,
I'm so happy that you're enjoying being a parent these days. You must know the expression, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". I guess being away from your children during the week really increases your appreciation of them on the weekends.

PAUL :

Hi genius, I'm Paul
I'm very busy now , so I answered shortly.
The most important factor of good parents is just looking.
You are helper, don't say much small talk. Now this time is very beautiful daughter, but you keep in mind, she stands lonely in dangerous our society. You raise
daughter strongly and she will survive. Sorry for blue story.