2008년 4월 14일 월요일

Sixth Question : The best gift

What is the best gift you have ever received? Why you consider it to be the best?

The best gift I have ever received is a ring which my mother gave me on when I was a freshman. The ring is made of gold. Apart from being beutiful, this ring is important to me. When I look at this ring, it makes me realize that my mother is always with me wherever I go.

댓글 5개:

Liz :

The best gift is from my daughter on Parents Day last year. It was a flower made of paper. Of course I knew her teacher at a nursery home helped her make it. But I was so happy to receive that lovely flower and I have put it on the refrigerator. Whenever I see the flower on the refrigerator, a smile comes up on my face.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi,
I always want to thank you for giving your kindness and good manner to the elder ones like me. I can get much courage when you come close to me when I can't my partner in the class. You have the natural cheerfulness. I want to appreciate your kindness once more!!!!!

Jessica :

Hi, Genius..
I couldn't forget about my best gift. As you know. my second son is doing military service now in Icheon. Last patents day,he sent one hundred thousand won to us with his lovrly letter. The money was he saved his salary. At that time I cried bitterly. Suddenly, the tears are flowing on my chicks now....

Nature- Jayeon Kim :

Hi! Lovely Genius...!
I like your cheerful facial expression and vivid and fresh attitude and good manners in class.
I really like your smiling and laughing even arrogant steps.(^^*~~)
My grandma who died before my marrige had left some money my wedding present. Before she died, she expect I would marry soon.
Actually I got married in two months after she died.
The money was given by my mom.
That night I got the gift from my dead grandmom, I cried a lot.
With the money, I purchased an stereo equipments.
They are out of date and out of use but I still keep it.
Thank you for reminding me of my grandmom!!

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Family is very important, I think. My mom is not good at expressing herself and talking with her children, so I have very few experience to talk with her by heart unluckily. She always gave her children many practical things such as food, clothes and money. I have special gift from to memorize her. However, the food she cooks for me is her very special gift to me. She can't express her heart verbally, the food tells every thing.