2008년 4월 21일 월요일

Seventh Question : keep myself as healthy as possible

What do you do to keep yourself in good health?
Please tell me a good way that you already konw or try?

There is one thing that I do to keep myself as healthy as possible.
I try to eat well-balanced meals at regular times. I avoid snacking in-between mealtimes.

댓글 7개:

Joey :

Hi, Genius!

It is said that small meal of vegetable and reuglar exercise at 3 times a week help our health. In my case, I have enough sleep for about 7 hours. A sound sleep as well as a bath is a way of resting yorself. And I try not to feel stressed about my job. It is good for my mental health.

Sammy :

Hi, Gen
Regular exercise whichever you want, and undergo a regular health checkups every other year in a nice hospital.
Don't, Never trust the check-up result from the health insurance.

Simple, but hard to follow!
The truth is always self-evident. The problem is to practice.

Tim-shinhk405 :

Hi! Genius,
I was so surprise to feel my nose bleeding, but after an hour it stopped. Thanks to your concern, I am now very happy. I think you are very energetic and shake is very taciturn but you, two, look very happy. Someday I want to invite you two. Would you answer 'Yes'?
If so, I will invite you Now!

Nicole :

Hi Genius,
I walk briskly for an hour every day. While I'm walking I listen to podcasts or audio books so that I can increase my knowledge at the same time as maintaining my health.

Jessica :

Hi, real Genius!
I thought I had good health when I was young. Because I had never visited any hospital. But nowdays, honestly, I'm not full of confidence about that. Generally, as you know, you should have absolutely positive thinking, 2 or 3 times exercises a week, regular meals, and sound sleep etc..
right???

익명 :

As you know, our body and mind are closely linked. While striving to make plenty of efforts to keep in good shape, if our mind are not sound, we would lose our health. So, I try to:

1. get regular workouts
(stretching/ walking/ swimming)

2. eat in a proper amount
(With those favorite food of mine, I very often find myself eating like a horse ^^:;;)

3. find out and respect good things in other people

4. laugh a lot
(I'm failing in this here in KNUE. Actually, I am such a good laughter.)


5. put bad happenings of each day away and forget it

6. try to encourage myself with positive thingking

*^^*
(I posted each blog site of our classmates and usually tried to get an access to each blog through it. However, I must have a certain problem with your address there...So, I tried another way and I made it ^^)

Nature- Jayeon Kim :

Hi~~~!
So cute Genius!!^^*~
I have a stomache problem. According to the doctor, the shape of my stomache is deformed and drooped. Whenever I'm nervous and worried, my stomache senses the situation ahead of my brain. Let's take example. When I got the wrong way in express highway on the way to KNUE, I realized it and solved it in 5 minites. In my brain I thought I was OK but my stomache didn't accept it. I suffered from a sour stomacheache for several hours. The most important thing to keep myself in good health is to relax myself and be optimistic.
One more thing to talk with you is physical exercise. I like walking without any thinking. It makes me feel free like a bird in sky. One of the benefits in KNUE is that I can enjoy walking everyday with fresh air and beautiful scenery.
One more thing for my future life is to have many friends. Friends can help me think posively , give me advice,and teach me how to live healthy.